How I spend my days...

How I spend my days...

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for the time I spend with the children every single day! Thank you for sharing them with me. I know what it's like to be a working parent, and it's very hard. I feel very fortunate to work in my home with my children and do all I can to make your kids feel at home with me during the time they're apart from you. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

The day before Thanksgiving, we did an art project and Grace brought a cute snack. I traced the kids' hands on brown paper to make the turkey body. Then, we used glue dots to put on the feathers and beak, and drew the eye with a marker. Sorry, no pictures of the progress. I didn't have a free hand!


L to R: Gannon, Grace, Hudson


Grace and her mom made these cute turkeys out of cookies. The kids thought they were pretty special and very delicious!! Thank you, Grace!!











No comments:

Post a Comment