How I spend my days...

How I spend my days...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fun Days!

Gannon's mom celebrated her birthday last weekend. We made her cards on Monday afternoon. Gannon's is the purple, Grace made the orange and Hudson decorated the yellow. Hope she had a nice birthday and enjoyed our cards!






I love these little bookworms! Such cuteness!!










We had spaghetti again on Tuesday. I cannot resist taking pictures of these messy smiles!









November 17th and no snow...EXCELLENT!! It was a little windy, but about 50 degrees. We took advantage of the nice afternoon and spent about an hour and a half outside. The kids ran and ran! What a fun outdoor adventure! Moms, sorry for the grass stains, but I think it's great that the kids are getting grass stains in mid-November!!! :)





Crayola Color Wonder Markers
Thank goodness for whoever invented these markers! They are one of the best things ever!!
Notice Gannon and Hudson are both in their Adrian Peterson jerseys today. Love little Viking fans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment