How I spend my days...

How I spend my days...

Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Gannon!!!

Today is Gannon's birthday! We had a fun day and let him make all the choices about what to play and eat. He felt pretty important!



Grace brought this picture for Gannon. How sweet! We used it as our centerpiece on the table with balloons today.


Hudson helped me pick out a balloon for Gannon. He thought he'd like Lightning McQueen. I think it was a good choice. It was the first thing Gannon saw when he got to our house. I hope he had fun playing with it at home!


Gannon chose grilled cheese, pineapple and cantaloupe for lunch. Pretty odd that he'd choose cantaloupe since he doesn't care for it. I put 3 pieces on his plate and he hid them in the pouch on his bib. :)

After naps, we had a little celebration. Gannon brought cupcakes for everyone. As you will see, they were very delicious!


Singing Happy Birthday to Gannon.


Two candles...what a big boy!


A little help blowing out the candles.
















We had a fun day celebrating Gannon!! We hope he had a fun day and enjoys his birthday party this weekend!
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, GANNON!

No comments:

Post a Comment