I Love the Cousin Buddy pictures of Gray and Hudson. How special is that? Isn't Gray's hair coming in blonde? Kiya is sure a sweetie and looks to be fitting in just fine. I have a bunch of envelopes - would the kids ever use them for some kind of craft or just playing post office? Thanks again Kim for what you do.
Aren't those little men too cute?! I will do some looking for crafts to do with envelopes. If you're looking to get rid of them, we could find a use for them. Thanks!
I Love the Cousin Buddy pictures of Gray and Hudson. How special is that? Isn't Gray's hair coming in blonde? Kiya is sure a sweetie and looks to be fitting in just fine. I have a bunch of envelopes - would the kids ever use them for some kind of craft or just playing post office? Thanks again Kim for what you do.
ReplyDeleteAren't those little men too cute?! I will do some looking for crafts to do with envelopes. If you're looking to get rid of them, we could find a use for them. Thanks!
ReplyDelete