How I spend my days...

How I spend my days...

Friday, March 12, 2010

3.11.10

Wednesday, we only had Grace and my 2 at daycare. We decided to head out on an adventure to Target! I figured that I am able to manage with my kids, how much harder can it be with one more??

All buckled in. Grace was excited to ride in "Kim's van".


In the parking lot, unloading the precious cargo!



My cart was full before I put a single thing in it. Luckily, we didn't have much to get! It was darn heavy to push, though! I really wish I had a picture of the people who saw us...the looks and whispers were funny! :)


Everyone was tired this afternoon after our outing. The kids went down for naps later than usual, and crashed!






What a fun day. It makes me look forward to summer when we'll be able to be out more! Thankgoodness it seems spring has arrived! Well, for today, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment