We had a very fun day! Here is what we were up to...
For breakfast, we had heart shaped toast with strawberry jelly and pink applesauce. For lunch, we had heart shaped sandwiches, yogurt covered cranberries and bananas. Morning snack was milk and granola bars with heart sprinkles, and we had crackers and juice in the afternoon. Here's a picture of our lunch and one of the big kids enjoying it.
I bought red shirts for the kids to wear today. After lunch, I tried to get a picture of them all together. It was pretty funny. I made a seperate post for the pictures. :)
Cute cute cute cute and cute!!!! What a happy place - I wish I could go to Kim's house for a special breakfast & lunch, a nap, and then a dance party! Followed by snack and craft time....What could be better than that!?? And then a gift at the end of the day and a new red shirt?? PLUS love and hugs!! WOW!!
ReplyDeleteThank you. OH, and the attempt at the group photos is a hoot!!