How I spend my days...

How I spend my days...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2.1.10 to 2.3.10








the "Man Cave" is starting a little young! :)

the girls sharing so nicely








1 comment:

  1. oh my, what a bunch of cutie patooties!! Hudson, your new haircut is very handsome, Delaney you are adorable in the bumbo chair, Grace is perfectly sweet all the time, Gannon's blue eyes melt my heart and of course Grayson is Grandma's special boy!! If I had a vote I am going to say Gannon's baby will be a girl with pretty blue eyes like Gannon. He will be a great big brother and then he can say to his mommy "the baby's awake, the baby's awake!!" Ali tells me he is always so excited when Gray is awake... and Hudson tells her every day "Here's your baby, Ali" These families are so lucky to have you, Kim, loving and caring for these precious children. You are a blessing sent from above. Have a great Friday and a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete