In the afternoon, we made paper wreaths for Christmas decorations. It was fun and we talked about circles and colors. I brought out a few different kinds of ribbons and let everyone choose. Oh, my goodness, I have never seen the kids think as hard as they did picking out their ribbon for their bow and hanger. I love how even small decisions are taken so super seriously. It was pretty funny.
How I spend my days...
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Wonderful Wednesday!
After our snack in the morning, the kids decided that under the kitchen table was an excellent fort. It made me think of all the forts I built when I was younger. One of these days, we're going to have to get out blankets and make a big fort in the living room. I'll bet everyone will love it!


In the afternoon, we made paper wreaths for Christmas decorations. It was fun and we talked about circles and colors. I brought out a few different kinds of ribbons and let everyone choose. Oh, my goodness, I have never seen the kids think as hard as they did picking out their ribbon for their bow and hanger. I love how even small decisions are taken so super seriously. It was pretty funny.

In the afternoon, we made paper wreaths for Christmas decorations. It was fun and we talked about circles and colors. I brought out a few different kinds of ribbons and let everyone choose. Oh, my goodness, I have never seen the kids think as hard as they did picking out their ribbon for their bow and hanger. I love how even small decisions are taken so super seriously. It was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment