Meeting his new buddies!
Grayson slept a lot today. He was pretty cozy in this little bed. He was zipped in at first to keep him away from curious fingers and slobbery kisses. The kids ended up being very good with him and listened when they were asked to not touch the baby. Actually, the 3 "big kids" stood around him and told each other not to touch him over and over. I am surprised Grayson could sleep with all the instructions being given right next to him. :)
Isn't he all boy? I told his daddy today that if he were wearing a dress, he would look like a boy in girl's clothes. Cute little man!
Ohhhhh....Sweet Grayson! Quite a boy isn't he? We are all so happy he has you,Kim, as his daycare "mommy"...it makes being at work a little easier knowing he has you and 4 little buddies to care for him, cuddle him and keep him clean! :o) Thank you for all you do. I check the blog at least once a day! Grayson's Grandma - Marla Rae
ReplyDelete