Posting this while listening to the big kids play outside while the little ones quietly nap.
Such a nice way to spend the afternoon.
Hope the bigger little ones wake up soon to get a little outside time in, too!
February seemed to fly by!!
So glad to flip the calendar and see the first day of spring is coming up!!
We've had a busy, but good week.
Seems like everyone is getting over the bugs that have been going around. I know I've noticed that I'm wiping way less noses!! :) Last week, I went through almost 2 big boxes of Kleenex!
Audrey brought her mom's iPad one day. She had the early digital download of "Frozen".
So fun for the kids.
Oaky had just woke up from a little snooze and was too comfy to move. :)
If you haven't heard Audrey sing the songs from the movie while dancing around the room, you're missing out. It's adorable and she knows every single word! She loves princesses!!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
And, thanks for sharing your kids with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment