How I spend my days...

How I spend my days...

Monday, April 19, 2010

4.19.10

Hudson went to Itty Bitty Sports today at the YMCA. He goes twice a week for an hour for the next five weeks. While he's gone, we're going to try do something fun. Today, the kids chose the Color Wonder markers.














Guess who rolled over for the first time today?! I'm sorry to Grayson's mom and dad for telling he rolled over. From now on, I will not be sharing when I see little ones do something exciting for the first time. Even if it's not the first time, parents should see it and think it is!


Grayson was entertaining the biggest kids during nap time today.








With the windows open and fresh air filling the house, the little men slept well this afternoon.


We went on a camp out today. Love the creative imaginations!

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting and fun filled day at Kim's house. Grayson rolled over for us several times last night...first we put a toy just out of his reach but soon he wasn't needing any coaxing! Of course we cheered and clapped like he had just scored a goal! Soon he will be going places and finding things all on his own! Look out world Grayson is on the move!
    Grayson's Grandma

    ReplyDelete