Hudson went to have a fun day with his Grandma Lach today. We all missed him, but had a lot of fun together.
For lunch, we had sausage & cheese pizza, broccoli and bananas. Grace ate her "trees" right away. The other two threw them on the floor almost as soon as I set their plates down. Turkeys!!
Did Grayson like the swing? How long do the little ones use the swing? I have thought about getting him one but can't decide if I should or not? Looked like a fun day at Kim's as usual!! Thank you for what you do! I had a fun day with Gray yesterday - he is SO sweet!!
Grayson loves the swing! I think my kids used the swing until they were able to sit up well on their own. Enjoy your grandma day tomorrow! We'll be missing Grayson while he plays with you.
Did Grayson like the swing? How long do the little ones use the swing? I have thought about getting him one but can't decide if I should or not? Looked like a fun day at Kim's as usual!! Thank you for what you do! I had a fun day with Gray yesterday - he is SO sweet!!
ReplyDeleteGrayson loves the swing! I think my kids used the swing until they were able to sit up well on their own. Enjoy your grandma day tomorrow! We'll be missing Grayson while he plays with you.
ReplyDelete