How I spend my days...

How I spend my days...

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ghost Art Project

I love doing art projects with the kids. During afternoon snack, the kids ask to color and use stickers almost every day. I don't know how they aren't sick of that yet!! :) Today, we did something more fun. We made ghosts for Halloween.


I traced the kids' feet on a piece of craft foam.
(L to R: Gannon, Grace, Hudson)

As you can tell, they were pretty wiggly since the pen tickled!


I cut them out, punched a hole on the top and threaded it with orange and black ribbon.




I had a few different googly eyes for them to choose from. They all ended up choosing the same kind, just in different colors. We attached the eyes with glue dots. I gave each ghost a mouth with a Sharpie.

Didn't they turn out way to cute!??!??
(L to R: Grace, Gannon, Hudson)

No comments:

Post a Comment